- Our cancellation policy during the covid 19 outbreak is as follows;
We offer full refunds in the event of a lockdown minus an admin fee of £20.
We will also accept deferred dates of travel subject to availability - please note additional costs may apply dependent on the applicable rates at the time of the deferred dates.
- Check out strictly 9am, delays will incur a late checkout fee of £15/30mins to cover cleaner delay fee. Check-in is 5pm during 2021 - due to extra precautions being taken due to Covid.
- Stables Cottage and Sea Willow Cottage have beds for a maximum of 5 guests, infants are permitted as additional guests on a case by case basis, please contact us to enquire.
- We require prior notice if you wish to bring your pet with you. We charge a one-off fee of £15, which is due in advance of arrival. Upon payment, detailed directions on how to find us will be sent.
- Please be aware that whilst we have provided a fire guard and stair gates in some of our properties, it is guests’ responsibility to ensure that they are installed correctly. Also we have one travel cot available between our cottages so if you would like to bring an infant, you will need to check ours is available and prebook or bring your own travel cot.
- Advance notice of events and parties requested
- Bedding and towels are provided but please bring your own beach towels.
- Please respect our neighbours' privacy, as some properties on the estate are residential.
- During 2021 we will only be accepting bookings for minimum of a week.
- Parking of commercial vehicles, trailers and camper vans is restricted on the property. Please contact us to discuss your requirements. We can usually accommodate such vehicles on the farmyard, a short walk from the property.